Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Los Rosales closed until January 12

Sunday evening, the SO and I convinced our friends to make the haul down to Antioch from Inglewood to go to the city's best Mexican restaurant. But when we got there, a sign on the door said that Los Rosales will be closed for maintenance and remodling until January 12. Two months! Two months without Los Rosales! I am beyond disappointed. I am distraught. Bereft.

So this means I won't be having any Mexican food outside my house for the next two months. Guess it's time to figure out how to make Carlos's avocado sauce for my burritoes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! No way! Wonder what's up? I was thinking it was time for me to come out that way for lunch. What else is good out that way these days?

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!!! That's terrible news!! I hope that's all there is to it. That is hands-down my favorite restaurant.