Tuesday, December 30, 2008

After Christmas Bargains at World Market

I do have a post to write about this very delicious cranberry orange walnut bread that I need to get up here, but instead, I just want to quickly let everyone know that if there's a World Market nearby, you need to scoot on over and take advantage of their 75% off sale. All the packaged food gifts, cookies, cocoa mixes...you name it. All on sale for ridiculous prices. I got a gift set of La Tourangelle oils for $4.99 and some awesome gingerbread cookies for $.99 per bag. And a gift set of flavored syrups for $2.24. And I know there was more. Though I completely avoided all the chocolate; I've already had way too much this season and I've got to be picture-ready in a month! There's a ton more. Get over there before it's all gone. I might make a second trip to the one in Nashville West.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted this. I do love World Market. I'll have to see what's left this weekend when I get back to town!!

Unknown said...

Oh, thanks for the heads up! Choco! Yum!

Anonymous said...

They sell these awesome little chocolate wafers that my mom loves and that I can't stop eating but they're so good. And they're in little cubes.

I wish I could remember what they're called. I have to go check it out.

ErinsFoodFiles said...

Man, I love that store! I got vanilla beans & cardamom at an incredibly reasonable price.