Monday, November 29, 2010

Top Chef Mixer at Cha Chah

Mr. Eats and I are huge fans of Top Chef. So of course we were excited when one of our favorite local chefs, Arnold Myint appeared on the show last season. I followed him on Twitter for his colorful commentary each Wednesday night and still follow him to keep up with what's new at his restaurants.

That's how I found out that fellow cheftestant Kenny Gilbert would be visiting last week and would be hanging out at Cha Chah for dinner and drinks and we were welcome to come and meet them. Kenny was a favorite of the husband, so he was particularly excited. I was also happy to get a night out and finally try the falafel that Beth had been raving about.

It was a fun night with Beth, Tabitha, Vivek, Zarna and a few others just chatting and having a good time.

Kenny, me, and Arnold!


The fantastic quinoa falafel with feta, curried vegetable barigoule
 and lotus chips

Thanks so much to Arnold for hosting!

3 comments:

Beth said...

That is such a great photo of you and the guys! Had so much fun that night...although I stayed out past my Monday night bedtime ;-)

Stephanie said...

Wow! That's so cool!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! I also love top chef - huge fan of arnold but not so much kenny.