Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Joey's House of Pizza

They ain't quite as good as John's on Bleecker Street, but Joey's House of Pizza in Brentwood (as well as the House of Pizza in the Arcade in downtown Nashville) is certainly very good and good enough to satisfy my cravings for authentic New York style pizza.

My only idea for improvement is for more locations and longer hours of operation. Until that happens, I'll have to settle for the occasional lunch with one of the ever-growing number of friends I have working in the Brentwood area.

Okay, one other request would be for the vegetable calzone not to have onions and green bell peppers, but that's a little too much to ask.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

oh my god, i love me some john's of bleecker, but if i think about it for too long i get homesick. i guess i'll have to check out joey's or house of pizza when i need a fix.

Unknown said...

I love Manny's and Joey's pizza. I find their pizza good in their own right. Since I think their pizza is good, the last times I was in Phila, Boston and NYC, I did not get pizza.

Anonymous said...

You can order the veggie roll without the peppers and onions. Just call ahead and it should be ready for you when you get there. If you order it when you get there, it typically takes 10 to 15 minutes to cook.